to live on a mountain...
18.03.2012 - 25.03.2012
View To the equator and beyond! on tltisme's travel map.
Why to Live on a Mountain:
1. The View
2. Going down to town is easy
3. You enjoy building stairs and terraces
4. Amateur meterology becomes a hobby (there are no pros anyway)
5. You get to look down on everyone else
Why Not to Live on a Mountain:
1. Flat(ish) land must be made
2. Coming up with supplies is hard
3. Stairs must be made everywhere
4. Erosion and mudslides suck
5. Flat ground becomes boring